Fresh Flower Care Tips
Here you’ll find helpful information on how to care for your plants, gardening tips, advice, and much more. Save this page to your bookmarks so you can check back regularly for new newsletters as they arrive.
So, You Just Had Flowers Delivered to You, Now What?
- Keep fresh flowers away from drafts and extreme temperatures, which can quickly dry out the flowers and cause wilting.
- If your flowers came in plastic, remove this as soon as possible.
- Do not place your arrangement near fruit or in the path of cigarette smoke. The ethylene gas is detrimental to many flower types.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas with full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating.
- Most flowers will last longer under cool conditions.
If you have any further questions about the care of your new flowers, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.